Thursday, October 21, 2010

11-11-2004

Bag on the run, Bag on the run!!!

  • I am Cooking: Fish
  • Books I am Reading: Tanith Lee's new book
  • TV /DVDs I am Watching: Cinema- Bridget Jones II
We have been inside sheltering from the rain all day. I have lined Karen’s bag and what a mammoth task that was, involving the most ingenious and inventive sewing!!! I only just went up to get the paper when I went to the Library – and it is 5-40 pm!! I have finished ‘Angels and Demons’ and it was only so so. After reading and watching far more detailed things before it was like fairy floss. I have Tanith Lee’s new book now though and it is the first in a trilogy so I expect it shall be good. She wrote some excellent young adult and children’s books and some episodes of Blake’s 7. I spent all day on the bag and the book, but I did make a lovely cheese and parsley sauce which I had with vegetables at lunch time. I am off soon to see ‘Bridget Jones : The edge of reason’. It has more Mr Darcies than you can poke a stick at. I shall review it anon