Thursday, October 21, 2010

16-11-2004

I'm cooking over a four leaf oven, that I've overcooked before!!

  • I am Cooking: So much cooking, so little space
  • Books I am Reading: Hover car speed racer or whatever!!!
  • TV /DVDs I am Watching: Out tonight, but CSI/Cold Case

Today I have finished the Bunny Sleeping bag – hooray!! Now it just needs to dry and then have the mouth and nose embroidered and that is it.

Ebay has been fun, I have won Karen her Stargate calendar and poster, I am bidding on a Buffy Organiser so I will be able to live for 7 more years if I win it. Karen is prophetic, she asked if I had bought any more yesterday and today the search popped one up!! There is also a copy of the Seventh Doctor’s handbook so I really want that – and we won 2 lots of Lego!! – Oh and I have ordered the Dr Who missing ep DVD for the first 2 Doctors!!

Today is all about food –

  • I had grilled bacon and sauted mushrooms, red capsicum and snow peas for brunch
  • I have made a baked blueberry cheesecake for Karen’s school
  • I am about to make a Pavlova as a kitchen warming present for Cathy
  • I have just made a red chicken curry and
  • Also a vanilla custard
  • and I will make craisin and white chocolate scones for the GardyGardeners and the Holman Clinic ( off for a port flush tomorrow)
  • and Peanut butter biscotti for the Girls.
Wow, I feel exhausted !! When I am particularly not well and tired I am compelled to cook. I have made an appointment to have my hair cut on Friday, it is past my shoulders and has no style at all, but I was waiting for it to be the right date so I wouldn’t be having my hair cut on Christmas Day!! I have made enough embroidery for 8 cards and that is about ¼ or 1/5 of what I need so I feel quite good. I have no idea if the spell check is working, it is having a conniption. I am off for a bath and then off to sewing!!! And ‘Hover speed racer’ has come from the Library, the new Matthew Reilly book and it is set partially in Tasmania. I am so excited I am emboldened!!!!!