Thursday, October 21, 2010

30-0-2004

I'm gonna shop that money right out of my purse, and send it on its way!!!

  • I am Cooking: Cup of Tea
  • Books I am Reading: Terry Nation by Jonathan Bignell
  • TV /DVDs I am Watching: None, I am playing with the Set Top Box

I am exhausted !!! I have been to town for morning tea and shopped for 90 mins and now I need a cup of tea and a nap!! I have bought –

  • The new Donna Hay cook book for $26 in Target instead of $45 everywhere else and I used my gift voucher so it cost nothing!!!
  • A new green straw handbag with dark and light lime green squares. On sale, 20% off for $16.
  • A cosmetic set for Teenager niece
  • A Terry nation bio TV series book - $60 but it is a serious proper academic study of a paperback. I can’t wait to read it.
  • Rawhide bones for the Labradors
  • Green/blue organza ribbon for knitting my freeform bag!!!
  • A 4-way AV switch selector so I can plug in my set top box

And I picked up my set top box manual and paid some money off my lay-by. The book ‘The Tainted” was in the shop and the Body Shop had at least 3 kinds of green perfume but after 90 minutes I was too tired so I will go and buy them a bit later on, tomorrow, or Tuesday. Monday is a holiday. I really need new perfume, I hope it smells very green and lime as well as an oceany one too.

I fell over in town. I was walking past the Scout shop and the Fire Station and a tourist turned right up a one way four lane street. All the cars blew horns ( we are quite relaxed so there was no shouting) but it scared the willies out of me, like Slartibartfast and I tripped over. I am one of the Smack the Pony “people who don’t swear’ so I just said ‘Bah Humbug’ I think. A boy and his dad saw me fall over but I laughed and they laughed nicely. My leg hurts though – I have no pride left to hurt!!!

Shall I attempt to set up the set top box? No I shall wait until I am rested. Be ready for more news about Semi-Luddite Woman – able to attempt setting up new technology with a single brain!! Look, up in the air!! Is it an AV cable? Is it a DVD recorder? No, It’s Semi-Luddite Woman!!!