Thursday, October 21, 2010

31-10-2004

Neighbours, everybody hears their neighbours....

  • I am Cooking: Cake, Crumble, Chicken and Chilli
  • Books I am Reading: The Tainted by Glenda Larke
  • TV /DVDs I am Watching: The Search for Shakespeare IV
If a dog barks a few times it is a federal offence, but children can play noisily all hours of the day and night, bouncing loud basketballs and screaming, and people can play loud and bad music in the neighbourhood all day as well. Am I the weird woman in the street with a of cats who smells? Well not quite but I am working my way towards that. I think if you have dogs you are eccentric rather than weird. I have been doing the weird sleeping thing too. Last night I went to sleep at 5-30 pm and then woke at 1-16 am, watched Birds of Prey and then slept till 9-06 am. Consequently I ate breakfast at 11 and have just has lunch!!! ( 3-49 pm) I have bought ‘The Tainted’ by Glenda Larke and am about to devour it. In town yesterday you couldn’t buy the matched first 3 Terry Pratchett books if your life depended on it. There was a hard cover black, a soft cover black and then various but not all of the coloured versions. Went to every bookshop and even berated some!!!!! I have mad apple crumble, chilli hamburger things and parmesan crusted chicken with Asian greens will be for tea. I will cook a fresh peach upside down cake as I am going to Di’s for tea tomorrow.